Name:
Location: Williamsburg/Jamestown, Virginia, United States

14 July 2006

Runners Up


I have to say I think Polk and, as much as I don't want to, JFK - depending on the picture. Polk still has the stoic look even if he has funky hair.

FUN FACTS:
Polk (11th president, 1845-49) had a nickname of "Young Hickory." First president to serve the nation coast-to-coast and have his photograph taken!

JFK (35th president, 1961-63) was the youngest elected president and the first Catholic to serve. He won a Pulitzer Prize for Profiles in Courage. In a very weird sort of connection, he was shot on my dad's 16th birthday.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old Hickory was Andrew Jackson! Did Rick ever take you to Jackson Square in NO? That's your man. Oh Kentucky, the Hunters of Kentucky... You have to watch out for the Alligator Horses! (google it-- I'm not drinking fruity beverages!!) MEM

27 July, 2006 19:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home